Shelby F-150 Super Snake - Page 2 - Ford F150 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-27-2017, 12:53 PM Thread Starter

Now that looks like it would be an insane pickup interior and far beyond anything we have currently on the market. That's a real luxury interior right there. Looks like brushed aluminum on the dash with hints of piano black all over. Kind of wished that the "gauge cluster" screen was widened out to both edges though.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-08-2017, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
Now that looks like it would be an insane pickup interior and far beyond anything we have currently on the market. That's a real luxury interior right there. Looks like brushed aluminum on the dash with hints of piano black all over. Kind of wished that the "gauge cluster" screen was widened out to both edges though.
Correct. Even if it was watered down a bit then I would still be happy with the interior. Lincoln really push the bar up here giving some room for Ford to take some from its design without completely stealing it. Future is looking good for Ford.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-22-2017, 12:21 PM

If you couldn't get your hands on the super snake, Shelby came out with a Raptor, but it's not based on the raptor. Using the F150 Lariat instead, they mounted a huge supercharger to it and now the truck's 5.0L V8 can pump out 700 HP.

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2017, 12:19 PM

They even have a Baja edition and I may be in love. Just look at it tear through the dunes, though you could probably improve the suspension and power at home if you're mechanically inclined.

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2017, 03:58 PM

If it can really take on what they're showing us here then it will be rare that owners take it a set further for just performance, but if you want to talk about lifting for bigger wheels and tires, then that's a different story.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 12:13 PM

Since this thread was discussing a tuned F-150, I though it would be a good place to post about the 1,900-HP Ford F-150 SVT Lightning as well. Don't think I've ever seen a p[ickup with horsepower exceeding 3 digits before but here is one at the Haltech World Cup Finals in Maryland. No idea what the man has done to its engine.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page