2018 Ford F-150 3.5L - Ford F150 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-16-2020, 08:42 AM Thread Starter

2018 Ford F-150 3.5L

Let me start by saying I have never been so Disapointed with a Ford truck until now. I took my truck in for service for several TSB. While i mention to the dealer that when i started my truck in the morning i heard a loud Knocking noise coming from the front of my engine. It would only last about 5 to 10 sec. Service said that they would need to replace my cam phaser. That's where all my problems started. I have had check engines light issue, oil leaks and loss of antifreeze. I have had it back 5 times to the dealer for the antifreeze issue. Each time they blame it on different things. The problem is i have yet to see any leaks on the ground. What i have seen is a milky look on my oil cap and my radiator cap. Dealer says this is normal and said it was condinsation. this is Bull crap. I have tried to take it to 4 different ford dealers and they all tell me that they will not work on it and to take it back to the origianal Dealer. I filed a complaint with ford. I tried to call the dealer that did the repairs to make another appointment and they refused to work on my truck since i filed a complaint What do i do
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cap.jpg (115.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Antifreeze cap.jpg (216.3 KB, 0 views)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page