Watch Ken Block¯s F150 Raptor Do A Burnout - Ford F150 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-03-2017, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

Watch Ken Block’s F150 Raptor Do A Burnout

Who better to smoke a set of tires on a Ford F-150 Raptor than the hoonigan himself, Ken Block? A professional rally driver, Ken Block has been a long time spokesman for Ford Motor Company and it comes as no surprise when his personal vehicle turns out to be a 2017 Ford F150 Raptor.

In a video uploaded to YouTube last month, Block talks about taking delivery of his new F-150 Raptor and his plans to take it on a 1000 mile trip with his family. Of course, any new vehicle of his deserves to be christened with an unreasonably long burnout and plenty of smoke.

Of course, there’s the usual short review of the Ford F150 Raptor prior to the burnout. Block praises the Raptor’s 3.5L EcoBoost engine and performance capabilities along with the pickup’s fit and finish. He has also jumped quite a few of them for other people, probably not so much in his own.

Then he thanks his tire sponsor Toyo, as their support is what allows him to wear out a brand new set of tires, before proceeding with a 51 second burnout. This one could claim the title of the most epic burnout of a new Raptor because not many people can afford to go through a set of expensive tires like him. Unsurprisingly, his wife remains unfazed in the aftermath and his kids were all riled up.

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-05-2017, 02:56 PM

His family probably endures this all the time which is why they weren't phased haha.

But this is seriously cool, not something I would do... I would do maybe a 10 second burnout compared to Blocks 51 seconds haha
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-26-2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
His family probably endures this all the time which is why they weren't phased haha.

But this is seriously cool, not something I would do... I would do maybe a 10 second burnout compared to Blocks 51 seconds haha
The real difference is that his hooning pays the bills and more, when that happens the wife doesn't complain

And the kids... they're enjoying it as much as he is.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-02-2017, 12:23 PM

Ah definitely can't forget about that. I mean, this type of stuff is what made him famous so you can never get mad at that at all haha.

But aside from that, great to see that this has that real heavy low end torque to break the wheels free and keep em' going so easily!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page