Now This Is A Front End - Ford F150 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 10:56 AM Thread Starter

Now This Is A Front End

This is beast as ever ! This was at SEMA 2016. Anyone see any other Fords that were pretty tricked out ?

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 01:00 PM

The pre runner concept was my favorite at the show, it's the sort of thing I always wanted to see done on the F150. It's my idea of the ideal F150 to handle the dunes with

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 01:44 PM Thread Starter

That is definitely perfect for the dunes the way it's set up. Baja tires and spares, cage, lighting, winch just in case !

But then you have that gorgeous interior to keep you comfortable and have all the luxuries. It's a win-win ! Even those little vents in the fenders are super cool.

I would add a side-step though.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2016, 02:43 PM

Depends on how tall/short you are but for someone that's nearly 6 ft tall, it should be no problem. The interior is better than some trucks just meant for the street, it was done so well that even the roll cage bars are wrapped in suede, couldn't get much better than that
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-17-2016, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

That's the issue.

I'm definitely not 6ft.tall lol, I tend to be vertically challenged at 5'5" and I can see that being a bit of a challenge for me. Not all that flexible anymore either so stretching the leg to heave on up there isn't going to work too well either.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-01-2016, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
That's the issue.

I'm definitely not 6ft.tall lol, I tend to be vertically challenged at 5'5" and I can see that being a bit of a challenge for me. Not all that flexible anymore either so stretching the leg to heave on up there isn't going to work too well either.
Retractable truck steps will be your best friend then. Perfect for a truck like this as long as they tuck in properly so clearance isn't impacted

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-02-2016, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

On a truck like this, I'll need a double decker version of that LOL

But on a stock truck, I'm sure I'll be fine. If I do find it to be an issue, then one of these would be perfect.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page