Hello from the Digital Marketing Manager of Canada's Biggest Ford Dealer - Ford F150 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 02:01 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Hello from the Digital Marketing Manager of Canada's Biggest Ford Dealer

Hello all the F150 fans out there, this is Malay, from Toronto.

Happy to get this opportunity to introduce myself.

I am working as a Digital Marketing Manager to Canada's Number One Ford Volume Retailer. Now thats a long name to understand. To cut it short, I am working for a Ford dealership which is selling more number of F150 Trucks than anyone in the country. Now that sounds better, isn't it?

I am also an OMVIC registered sales person. Now that means, I can give you a brand new truck, at the best available deal from Ford Canada, with an attractive finance or lease option. So you can call me your best friend for anything related to F150 in Canada.

Well I am here to know more about F150 and its fans from across the North America or probably the World. I would like to know interesting things & real life experience from all of you while driving F150!

Lets connect. Cheers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YSFL Ford square.jpg (60.6 KB, 0 views)

Malay Sherasia
Digital Marketing Manager at

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reach me at
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 07:30 AM

ohh great glad to see you here....

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page